Friday 12 December 2008

Crafty crochet...


Ta da! My first ever attempts at crochet flowers!I started with the white ones on Tuesday night, with the leftover babywool from making a baby blanket, and have to admit that I got in a few knots at first, but it sort of worked out in the end, even though I was making it up as I went along!

Yesterday I went out to find some bargainous balls of wool and cotton, and a larger hook (hence the BIG blue flower at the bottom!) and decided that I'd try and do a full bloom with leaves and all - I have to say I'm really pleased with the result, especially after not crocheting for a while, and I've kept it tidy on the back too!

Anyway, now I've finally fixed this post (!) I'm off to make some more, and would love nay comments that you have - good or bad - to help me along.
Thank you for looking!
Leanne x

1 comment:

Jenny said...

They;re lovely - and your blog looks great too! :) x