Friday 9 July 2010

A Hill With A View...

Here is my final reincarnation of "Mam Tor" (yes, another one I can't stop fidgeting with...!)


It was inspired by a sketch challenge competition on the Sarah's Cards blog, which was printed out at the last Whittle Scrappers crop; Please cross your fingers for me as the prize voucher will come in very handy- I'm off on my first summer holiday since 1995 (15 years!!!) and have no holiday stash to scrap my pics with when I get back. Seriously I haven't- there's never been any call for it before now!!!
Anyway, good luck to you too if you're entering; drop me a link if you do so I can keep my eye in the competition!
Leanne x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful page, and I love the colour combo! Thanks for playing along x

Rachel said...

great page hun, thanks for sharing it with us x

Sarah said...

Fab page Leanne, love how you've made it into a double page and the way you've cropped your photos. Thanks for taking part!

Anonymous said...

Fab pages, the swirls look lovely with the title. :)

Rachael Elliott said...

Just gorgeous Leanne, love how you have made it into a double page, fab colours too!
Thanks for taking part :)

Jen said...

so pretty, thanks for taking part!

Leanie said...

Thanks everyone :D