Tuesday 7 September 2010

Another Handbag...!

This time one I've knitted myself; it is from a fair isle pattern off the web, from a magazine called 'Simply Knitting' - they are apparently giving free handles for it in their mag, but I had some I'd bought from my LCS a little while ago. I knew they'd come in useful someday!


Next project? Continuing with my own design top down cotton cardi, and off to buy a pattern for the most lovely felted slippers at French Press Knits...
Anyone else wielding needles or hooks?
L x



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

misteejay said...

What a lovely bag.

I haven't had the needles out for a while but am very tempted by all the great stuff I keep seeing on the web.

Toni :o)

alexa said...

Fantastic work! I just never know how to manage to fit so many creative things into your day ...

Rachael Elliott said...

Wow that is fab!!

Leanie said...

Cmon Toni - dive in :)
Alexa, I do no housework lol, I'm a rubbish housewife!!!
Thanks Rachael :)